Thanks to our friend Anestes at PortlandFoodMap.com for their New Year’s Eve dining list – a rather comprehensive piece dedicated to those looking to enjoy a great dining experience as part of their celebration of 2012 and welcoming of 2013. Here you go…
According to PortlandFoodMap.com here’s a list of restaurants that will be open on New Year’s Eve. Many are planning special prix fixe dinners and a few will be open with their standard menu. If you know of any other options, post a comment with the details and we’ll add them to the list.
Everyone and their cousin wants to go out on New Year’s Eve so reservations are essential. PortlandFoodMap.com recommends you call soon before all the good spots get booked up.
- Back Bay Grill, $88 4-course dinner
- Bar Lola, $55 5-course dinner
- Bibo’s Madd Apple Cafe, $50 4-course dinner
- Bresca, $85 5-course Venetian-inspired meal with optional wine pairings for $35
- Carmen at the Danforth will offer 2 seatings. The early seating is $80 for a 4-course dinner, the later seating is $125 for a 5-course dinner with live music.
- East Ender, $58 for a 4-course dinner
- Five Fifty-Five, 1920s prohibition theme $75 3-course dinner in the bar, $100 5-course dinner in the restaurant
- Grace will be serving their regular dinner menu. A cover charge of $10 will get you into the late night party which comes with complementary champagne toast at midnight.
- Hugo’s, $80 7-course dinner
- Local Sprouts will be open until midnight serving their standard menu
- Maria’s, $45, 3-course dinner
- Nosh Kitchen Bar, tickets are $20
- Sea Glass at Inn by the Sea, $75 4-course menu, $100 with wine pairings
- Petite Jacqueline, $60 4-course dinner
- The Good Table, will be serving a special New Year’s Eve menu
- The Frog and Turtle, $45 for a 3-courses early seating, $65 for 5-course plus extras later seating
- Vignola will be serving a speecial NYE menu, details are still TBD
- Zackery’s, has a New Year’s Eve menu
- Zapoteca, $55 5-course dinner.