Beach to Beacon runners will soon have the chance to register for the 14th TD Bank Beach to Beacon 10k Road Race, which will take place Saturday, August 6, at 8am. Race organizers recently announced the following race registration details ….
2011 Race Fees – 10k Road Race: $40, 10k Wheelchair/handcycle: $40, Kids Fun Run: $5
Cape Elizabeth Residents Only Registration opens Monday, March 14, 2011 at 7am EST
- Online registration opens for Cape Elizabeth Residents only.
- First come, first serve. Limit of 600. (These spots will go QUICKLY)
- Cape Elizabeth Resident Verification
- The credit card billing address must be a Cape Elizabeth address. Addresses will be verified by race organizers to ensure Cape Elizabeth residency.
- Any non-resident attempting to register as a Cape Elizabeth resident will be rejected.
- Please note: Anyone who successfully registers as a Cape Elizabeth resident who is not a Cape Elizabeth resident will be removed from the race entry database without refund.
General Public Opens Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 7am EST
- Online registration open to general public.
- First come, first serve. Limit of 4,000. (Again, these spots will go QUICK!)
- Once the limit is reach, Lottery registrations will begin immediately
- The remaining 1,750 spots will be distributed by Lottery.
- Provisions for couples and families will be made in the Lottery process.
- Lottery entrants are limited to one online entry, but can include up to four registrants (bibs) in that entry. Entrants will be charged a per-person lottery fee of $5. (1 bib=$5 lottery fee or 4 bibs=$20 lottery fee)
- Registration for the Lottery will be held from March 15th to March 22nd.
Lottery Closes Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST.
- The Lottery Drawing will be on Wednesday, March 23rd.
- Lottery results will be sent to the registrant via email within 24 hours of drawing.
- Winners will be placed on the website.
- IMPORTANT: Winners’ credit cards will be charged IMMEDIATELY!
- The race will allow transfers from May 1 through June 30, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Learn more about how the transfer policy works at www.Beach2Beacon.org/TransferPolicy